Jade joined Platinum in 2018 after an impressive sales career, transferring into lettings, with another Ely agent and hit the ground running….
Jade picked up the Ely (and surrounding villages) portfolio immediately and hasn’t looked back since, building great working relationships with Landlords and Tenants alike.
Jade is methodical, organised, proactive and diligent in her approach, her level-headed manner when dealing with issues allows her to be very pragmatic. She is perfectly suited to Property Management!
The rest of the team have a huge amount of respect for Jade and rely on her knowledgeable and practical approach when throwing around ideas and different scenarios and she is now an integral and much loved member of the Platinum team.
- How would you describe your job to a child?
Looking after houses for other people
- What do you like most about your job?
Feeling trusted with peoples biggest assets, the fact that the job is so different every day and working with genuine friends
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
If it is warm weather its easy, otherwise, lots and lots of coffee!
- What would you do for a career if you weren’t doing this?
I would have liked to work in the Fashion Industry, ideally as a buyer or stylist.
- What do you consider your biggest achievement to date to be (personal or professional)?
Moving out from my parents to our lovely home I share with my boyfriend and pup.
- If you went back in time and met yourself at 13 years old, what would you tell yourself?
Do not take yourself too seriously, laugh all the time, what’s meant to be, will be.
- What three traits define you?
Kind, caring and loving – I hope anyway, this is what I set out to be as I believe they are the most important in life.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would like to be able to sing, especially on the West End as I love dancing.
- When you have 30 minutes of free time, how do you pass the time?
I put the radio on and do some online shopping!
- What is your favourite activity?
Going on holiday, does that count?
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
I like cleaning, but I hate cleaning the oven!
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
I am a sucker for anything Disney, however, High School Musical is probably my biggest guilty pleasure.
- What is your motto or personal mantra?
Travel and see as much of the world as possible, you only live once.
- When was the last time you cried with laughter?
Only yesterday with my boyfriend Matt at our dog, Arthur.
- If you could be a fictional character, who would you choose?
Minnie Mouse!! I mean, she lives at Disneyland what more could you want!